Graduate Executive Sales Support / Executive Personal Assistant
An INCREDIBLE opportunity has just risen for an experienced Executive sales support / Executive Assistant to join my growing business.
You will be responsible for helping me book appointments with key decision makers within SME, blue chip and big brand clients. I’m a very experienced Chief Accessibility Consultant and I’m looking for someone to come on board hit the ground running and help me with the sales side of my job. book meetings for me and do general admin tasks when needed.
I’ve worked with big brands, private schools and government departments before and more information can be found here shauncheesman.com/shauncheesman.pdf
If your Persuasive, ambitious, hungry to kickstart your career and work for a growing but fun business this is defiantly the job for you.
- This is a fun / non stressful opportunity one where you will be speaking to different people every week.
- Very Persuasive, Polite and Professional telephone manner.
- Worked with or on a niche high growth service offering. ( Desirable )
- Comfortable picking up the phone to decision makers
- Have spoken and negotiated at CEO/Decision Maker level ( Desirable )
- Excellent Communication skills
- Attention to detail, Hard working and professional
- Reasonable expenses will be paid.
8 Hours a week ( Trial Period 4/ 6 weeks )
- Hours will be increased for successful applicant after trial period
Start – Looking to interview straight away with people and to start as early as 1st february / or nearest start date.
Salary – £10/15 pound a hour plus commission.
Extra Incentive – 10% comms. for every meeting with key decision maker I go in and close on I will pay 10% commission on. On average every 2 meetings im coming out with a signed contract. i’ll increase the commission based on results.
- As a trial not looking to move you into my office so you must have your own phone one where you can prove you have made the phone calls any meetings must be confirmed in writing or email confirmation.
- I’m looking for someone part time 8 hours a week to start with for a trial period of 4 / 6 weeks depending on how we’ll your getting on.
- I’m very easy to get along with and this is a non stressful opportunity which would suit a ambitious recent graduate or freelancer to kickstart your career.
- Ideally you can commit to one full day a week for the trial period.
- You should be ambitious and looking to close 2/3 meetings a day.
- Great opportunity to earn some very good money for a easy job booking appointments for the right person with the right attitude.
- You need to able to just get on with the job at hand and not scared of cold and warm calling people.
- You will have access to my diary to book meetings and I will also pay reasonable expenses I.E. for the calls made.
- If you setup a meeting and dont receive email confirmation you need to be confident enough to pick up the phone again to that person to re-arrange the meeting.
- I will supply some of the data but you need to be confident to work off your own can do attitude and pick up the phone. also a linkedin account will be supplied.
Please send me your CV and why you want the job and why we would work well together to email@example.com or give me a call for a friendly chat on +44 (0) 7933461203 ( office hours 9am to 5pm )